Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blogs, basics, and babies! Oh my!

Well, it seems that I have been absorbed into the blogging community as so many before me.  It seems like a perfectly legitimate way to vent and let the ol' thought patterns air out. Seeing as I have no idea whether others will be reading this, I suppose it would be prudent to provide a bit of background, so here it goes:

I am 20-something living with my fiance, our dog, and a few roomates in Portland, OR.  I originally hail from our nation's capital.  Employment status varies from month to month as the current economic state, as well as Portland's growing popularity, has made jobs scarce.

Okay, formalities... check.

Received word that by the end of today, my fiance's sister will have her baby. Gender is presently unknown and so our household is eagerly anticipating the arrival of a new niece or nephew.  While I already have 3 nephews, this will be a first for my fiance (who will be referred to as S from here on out). 

Staying tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment